Aug 18, 2012

Bout of Books Day 6 Virtual Travels Challenge

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Sorry to spam my lovely followers with these challenge posts, but I am having fun with them, so bear with me for these last couple days. The last challenge for today is hosted by Ex Libris, and we have to pick a book and come up with pictures for where it takes place!

My Choice:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

Where it Takes Place:

I kind of see the Institute looking like this to mundanes (it has a glamour on it that makes it look gross so people don't bother them):


And then most of the book takes place just around New York:


(They do fly over the bridge at one point, so I feel that that last picture was fitting... and pretty)

So, yeah! I'm done spamming you with challenge posts today! 

<end transmission>

2 comments:

  1. Well, I might have been crazy enough to take a look in that church. Still that picture does seem fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read it but SOOO need to. Fun challenge, though! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...