Sep 7, 2012

Feature & Follow (8)

Gain New Blog Followers

The Feature & Follow blog hop is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: What are you reading right now? How do you like it?.

A: I am currently reading Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. It's actually a really fun read and I'm totally falling for Kaiden!!


Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)

Follow me and comment so I can follow you back!! Happy Friday :D

<end transmission>

12 comments:

  1. Oh I heard great things about this book. I hope it willstay that way.

    I'm a new follower

    I don't participate this time but I have many giveaways here if you're interested for our first year on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one yet, so I'll have to check it out. Glad you're enjoying it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover on this one it is beautiful! I am glad you are enjoying it!

    Happy Follow Friday!
    Lisa
    Lisa's World of Books, Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... I keep hearing mixed reviews about this book. Ill be interested to see your review after you are done.


    Old follower-
    My FF
    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks interesting, I've heard mixed things about it!

    New Follower via RSS :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, amazon keeps recommending this book to me.

    New follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Sweet Evil, I'm glad you are as well! New follower :)
    My FF: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. You remind me that I really need to read this one! Happy reading :D

    Visit my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaiden is pretty swoon worthy I agree. Glad you are enjoying it.

    New follower via GFC

    My FF

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another book I need to read soooooon! :D I'm so glad you're liking it!
    My FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I have that book sitting on my shelf, too :) I think I've only ever read one bad review on it - and it seems like it's going to stay that way!
    I hope you keep enjoying it!
    I'm an old follower and this is my FF:
    http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/09/feature-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower here! ... if those two on the cover of the book you're reading are supposed to be sweet at all, they need to rethink their models XD

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...